Thursday, May 22, 2008

More.

Here I lay, dejected.


Hahaha. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here.


It's just a rant probably. All these "inner turmoil" surrounding me.

I shouldn't really be thinking of such things, especially when I have better things to do.... *exams.*



It just seems that.... All my life I've been playing second fiddle in everything, or more like, things I bear interest in.


Never good enough.

Never outstanding.

Just average in everything.


And it doesn't help that I'm as lazy as a student can get.



Mmmmh, liqi this is a bad time for your self esteem to drop here. Brush those thoughts away!


Yeah, I'll try.


Regrettably, some nasty thoughts have been building up in my mind. I am getting too cautious and sensitive for my own good sometimes. This is badddddd..... *slaps wrist*

I guess it's not good to be thinking this much, since I usually tell my friends not to be too paranoid about things like this when they're down.

Hmmmm.

Shall reflect a little in my dreams.

Live life.

No comments: