Monday, May 4, 2009

The Drive of Life.

Twelve minutes and six seconds.

As I moved the mouse cursor over the 'Yes' option, I shivered with a nervousness unlike any I've felt before. I spoke one last prayer before I closed my eyes and clicked on it. That one second felt like an eternity.

Suddenly, the computer crashed and shut down, I cursed loudly and the girl next to me stared at me bewildered.

I was greeted with a screen detailing my results. I skipped the nonsense and stared straight down, to the result. Yeah, that's the only thing that matters.

As a pulsating moment of anticipation passed, the numbers 42/50 glared at me.

PHEEEEEEEEEEEEW I BARELY PASSED!!!

I breathed a sigh of relief as the moment nearly took over me.

HOORAY I PASSED! YAY I CAN DRIVE SOON!

Hang on, wait a minute... What's this 49/50 here?

I looked to it's left... "Markah Anda:"

!!!

THAT'S MY SCORE!

And then I checked the 42/50... : "Markah Untuk Lulus".



HOLY CRAPPED I ALMOST ACED IT!

YEAH MAN I CAN CHILL SOON!

(Ya lelaki aku boleh kancil tidak lama lagi!)


Wa ka ka ka ka !

No comments: