Sunday, March 21, 2010

Even if we were to face against the infinite world.

I don't think too many of you would be interested. But I found a nice article I thought I'd share.


Yes, it's football related. But the core value I want to share is still there.

Conviction.

Conviction keeps you going.

Conviction sees you through the toughest days.

Conviction is what wins you anything significant in life.

Conviction brings out the best in you even when you're at your worst and guides you to the top.

Conviction spits at despair during the most daunting times and relishes facing the most challenging obstacles, desiring only to put yourself through the battle and emerging victorious and triumphant.

Conviction is the very flint of a victor's bright burning flame.


Have a good read.
In the meantime, I shall go plant seeds on conviction in my own 'sanubari' and 'jiwa.'
See you at the pinnacle!

No comments: