Monday, March 15, 2010

Set the world in motion.

I am bored. EHHEHehEHhEHEZxx ^^V

I just got a roasting from my parents. :(

Let me tell you a secret!

...

I am...

... Actually a ninja in disguise.

---

Pn. Tn. Rohani: (In a very fast and very happy, but blur tune) YOU ALL ARE THE BEST LA, ALL OF YOU GOT 8A'S AND ABOVE SO PENGETUA WILL BE GIVING YOU ALL YOUR SLIPS. YOU ALL ARE ALL VERY GOOD, I THINK ALL OF YOU HAD GOOD RESULTS! (Gasp, lost for words!) (Continues talking.)

'YAYYYYYYYYYY!'

(everyone looks)

'I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE JUST SAID BUT SOUNDS LIKE GOOD NEWS!'

---

How much for the W705?

Erm, 950.

That guy at the other shop offered me 770 with 4 gigabytes and the usb connector as well.

Huh? 770 ah!?

*Flips some book, probably a pricelist*

Miss, the stock price is already 810, so there's no way he can give you 770.

Oh.... Maybe that guy bluff me then.



Ashley you so kawaii~! ^.^V

---

Koks, luckily the guy at the shop didn't go

'HEY, BE A MAN, AND DO THE RIGHT THING.'

when you bargained wei!

No comments: