Friday, January 9, 2009

Tagged.

yings did this. red = her text. blue = mine. unchanged statements = agreed.


The most pointless word ever created has got to be 'but'. (Disagreed, language is beautiful.)



Venting your fears is one thing, but you've GOT to swallow things as they are as soon as possible.

I hate: (I try not to hate, but some things are just an eyesore.)

When people refuse to accept the way things are.
Insects, slimy ones. .______.
False humility.
Bullies/tyrants.
Narrow-mindedness.
Extremists.
Ill-mannered people.
Cowards
Loneliness


I love:
God.
Love. (family/friends included.)
Knowing some people will be right where I need them to be.
Food
Clouds
Calmness
Stars
Football
Arsenal Football Club
Wittiness.
The world.
Brave, spirited people.
Being outdoors.
Those moments. (wut?)
Great arrrtt!
Lions.
Determination.
I love too many things.

Anyway enough complaining. Negativity does not bide well for me:)

I will make this a tag and tag
Shing
Joel
Waiwai
Jinwai
Pou
Anyone who fancies it.

List any number of things that that you love
hate

No comments: