Saturday, January 2, 2010

Awaiting the day the Robin sings once more.

A new year arrives. 

Unfinished stories will continue and new prologues will sound.

Having just about finished carving words into the epitaph of 2009, I just can't help buy ponder, what would 2010 bring about?

As per the usual protocol, here's a new year's resolution list.

  1. Smile more.
  2. Sleep more.
  3. Sleep earlier.
  4. Use the computer less.
  5. Be nicer to people around me.
  6. Treat people rightly despite whatever aura they may exude and whatever my first impression about them is.
  7. Be more hardworking.
  8. Improve relationships.
  9. Give as good as I get.
  10. Make others smile more.

2010, bring it on!


It's just the beginning but I think I've already found the Quote of the Year:

Jinwai: EH HUAJIE I THINK YOUR DICK IS ON MY DICK!


No comments: