Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FIGHT FOR YOUR JUSTICE.

Has anyone ever told you, 'You looked nice for the 2 seconds.' before?

Well, it seems like...

I have the uncanny ability to look good for two seconds!

Yes, you read that right. I do have that ability. 

Yep, look good. Yes, for two(2) seconds.


.............


-.-

According to some of the testaments sent in by my so called friends. That's because I cannot-

a) last 2 seconds without pulling a stupid face.
b) last 2 seconds without saying something stupid.
c) last 2 seconds without doing something dumb. (e.g. jump around and poking other people.)

THAT'S A LIE ISN'T IT? 

I MEAN, HOW CAN JUMPING AROUND BE A DUMB THING? POKING PEOPLE MIGHT POSSIBLY BE WRONG, BUT IT CANNOT BE DUMB!

AND I AM NOT DUMB! I DON'T HAVE A STUPID FACE EITHER (because I'm always cool, duh.) AND DOES SOMEONE AS INTELLIGENT AND WISE AS ME LOOK LIKE I WILL SAY SOMETHING STUPID?

IT'S ALL LIES! ZERO TRUTH IN IT! IF IT WAS A PHYSICS EXPERIMENT, THE TRUTH VALUE OF THIS IS PROBABLY 100±100. THAT'S RIGHT. THE UNCERTAINTY PERCENTAGE IS 100%!

RISEEE MY TRUE FRIENDS!!!! FIGHT THIS SACRILEGIOUS BLASPHEMY WITH ME!

WE WILL UNITE AND BATTLE AGAINST THOSE EVIL LIARS!

Right, my friends? :D




....



Right.......?






.....




._.

No comments: