Sunday, November 29, 2009

COME ON YOU REDS!

Hey! Let's form a team.
Okay, that's cool.
Then we'll need a team name.
Hmmm. Yeah let's think.
I know, how about.. 'The Untouchables!'
... But I wanna be touched! :'(

-----------

That's all.
Huh, what do you mean?
That's all I have.
Oh.
To be able to help you study. 
A cute junior and a brusque father. 
... And this starry sky. 
That's all I have. 
That's all I can give you. 
That's everything.


'Although my life hasn't been very fortunate until now, I'm glad if I caught your eye because of that misfortune.'

Bakemonogatari EP12 resonates in my head....

Ha ha ha. To think I'm actually entranced by this fundamentally romance-oriented series. Unthinkable. 

ZZZZZ BIO!

---

The only Gods that exist are the ones that you believe in.

---

On the other hand...



COME ON YOU REDS!

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT!

No comments: