Thursday, November 26, 2009

Major Update.

I am going to update this blog now for the sake of updating.

It seems I am very outdated as everyone is telling me "YOU ARE OUTDATED AND HAVE TO UPDATE!" So I have come to the conclusion that I probably am very very outdated and not up to date at all and have to update immediately. So here's the update.

Updating is no easy task. I have to update for long hours before the update is actually up to date. It's no wonder that updating has become a rare phenomenon nowadays as updating is such a chore and I'd rather not update if given the choice to update, or not to update. But nevertheless, I have chosen to update this blog to make it up to date and keep it updated.

You may have noticed that I have not updated this blog for quite some time and indeed, it is quite out of date and not updated to the latest happenings. Hence, I have been forced by my legion of fans (cheers mates!) to update my blog to keep it extremely up to date to the major happenings in this digital world where updates have to occur every passing moment regardless of everything.

In short, updates are essential.

UPDATE: 

I have just received news that was updated to the internet that updates are now immediately posted without delay. WOW THE WONDERS OF TECHNOLOGY. I have to keep myself up to date from now onwards.

UPDATE:

Cleared my spelling mistakes when updating this post. My apologies. Will update again soon.

UPDATE:

ARGHHH, I just feel so outdated so quickly! Have to continuously update to rid myself of that feeling.

UPDATE:

Oh, I'm tired. But I must update!! UPDATE!

UPDATE:

This is the final beta phase of my update, it's gonna be posted soon. Hoorah! Updates!

UPDATE: 

I... Am tired.... Must... Update! Updates are cool!

UPDATE:

Errr. Hi. Am I updated enough yet?

UPDATE:

DAMN, HE PROMISED HE WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO MY HAMSTERS IF I UPDATED!

Oh, an update! ^.^V

UPDATE:

YOU BASTARD!!!!!! GIVE ME BACK LARRY AND BOB!!!!

Update! ^.^V

UPDATE:

Phew. Finally retrieved my hamsters from the clutches of that evil man. He's wicked, I tell you! WICKED! >(

UPDATE:

Larry and Bob are really cute! @.@

No comments: