Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Soh desu ka? (Is that so?)

I go tagged, by Shing and Beat. Ah.

RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

I'd rather be a fruit than be attracted to guys. O-o It's a girl of course.

First of all. You're talking about PERFECT right?

i) Super hot.
ii) Super sexy.
iii) Super pretty.
iv) Sweeeeeeeeeet.
v) Extremely lovable.
vi) Stuck on me. (lol)
vii) Have blue/green eyes. =p


But I know that's not realistic, so you better not dream liQi...

liQi: *Nod*


vii won't be possible unless I go overseas, I think. O-o



Here goes.



1) Strong willed. One who can get through the toughest of times with me. That'd be great.

2) Speaks the truth. Honest. Liars = 100% Fail.

3) Has her own opinions. Dares to speak out what is wrong and how things should be. Nod and follow = Fail fail fail.

4) Respects my decisions, but will not tolerate blindly.

5) Respects (and loves) my family. Do I need to elaborate?

6) Will let me know what is going on in her life, the problems that she is facing, and how I can help her.

7) Kind, gentle, loving. I don't care if you're hot as cili padi, (bad metaphor, i know.) if you're a bitch, you fail. =( [Though that gives me the "Aiya, wasted!" impression. xD]

8) Last but not least, love me as who she is and for who I am.





"Wasarena, Omae wo shinjirou. orega shinjirou omae de monai, omaega shinjiru ore de monai. Omae ga shinjiru, omae wo shinjirou!"

"Remember, believe in yourself. Not you who believes in me. Not me who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"


-Kamina.


Followed by....


Keisatsu! (Certain Kill)

GI - GA - DRILLLLLLL BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!

Annihilating the enemy in one hit.

And then, he passed away. =(


That was so GAR!

Gar:

A term used towards male characters and individuals who are so overwhelmingly manly that your own masculinity is absolutely *buried*, leaving you naught but a whimpering, swooning girl-child before them.

Ex: Master Asia, Brolly, Archer, Kamina.


Source: http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=154678

No comments: