Saturday, October 27, 2007

PHOTOSHOP IS BORING!

YEAH YOU HEARD THAT! PHOTOSHOP IS BORING!

BORING!

This is my friend Jin Wai. He's a little gay on the outside.

But don't worry.

He's a whole lot gayer on the inside.

















This picture is so classic I'm gonna photocopy it.

















There's really something wrong about this picture.

Ah. I don't know.

Perhaps the shading.

Ah, I fail.













Don't ask me why I'm smiling so gay-ly.
















One of my favourites.

TOO BIG IT HAS POWAH!

Emits light that has 1/1000 the power of the Sun.

Mind you, that's a lot of power.







This was... last year I think. I don't remember how I did the hair anymore.

















This is Shing.


One of the few, if not the only decent picture we have together.











...........................................................




Disastrous. WTF WERE THEY THINKING!!!

THE PICTURE IS RUINEDDDDD!





Fear not though. I'm so pro I can fix it. xD








How do you like that, now? ;)









An edited version....




We should go out like that more often. =)

No comments: