Saturday, August 2, 2008

Love Triangle.




















Sam: LiQi, I have a confession to make. I am gay. Can you help me please. I have waited for far too long! Please help me gain my true love!!!




















Sam: SO COOL!!! LOOK AT HIS TAI LOU POSE! I'm gonna faint. AHhhhhHHhhHh~!




















Sam: Please help me... I'm just hanging on a rope now.... :'(

liQi: Err, Okay, I don't usually help gays, but alright. Who's your target?
















Sam: CHOONG HERN!!!!
















Heru: YES?

Waiwai: OOoh A camera!

Koks: ???
















liQi: I see.... Here's the plan...















(Wah, we finally get to spend some quality time together. Yay! ^^\/)

liQi: There's this guy called Lee Ming Hong... He's your rival.

Sam: WHAT!?!?!

liQi: No problem, I'll help you.


-----

(2 Days later, on a bus)

















Ming Hong: *sigh* If only Choong Hern was here....




















Heru: Hmmm, did he call me? :o Yean.... get off me, I need find someone...

Yean: Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Heru: It's okay, you can sit on me another day... ;)















Heru: Ahhh........... Dream come true......... *drool*

Ming Hong: Finally together....

Sam (background): NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOoOOoOOoo!!!

liQi *shouts* : WALAO HERU AND MH DAMN GAY!!!!!

Heru: *wakes up* Hmmm Hi darling, huh what? NO I'M NOT GAY!
















liQi: Ya, like we'll believe you.

Jou: I saw you doing this!!!

Dong: (This is too funny)...




















Heru: NO SUCH THING! NOT MINGHONG! *looks around* *sees Sam standing in the middle of nowhere*

Heru: NOW THIS IS MORE LIKE IT!

SAM: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

No comments: