Friday, October 2, 2009

GHOSTORY.

Extraordinary stories are borne from extraordinary circumstances. But perhaps extraordinary circumstances are created by extraordinary people.

Years, months, weeks, maybe even days from now. I will look back and ponder how foolish and childish I can be.

But just for this one moment I want to believe that I have finally well and truly understand it.

Fascination is worth waiting for, and wait I shall.

Until then, I'll just try to be an extraordinary person, sitting by the dock, awaiting to get onto my extraordinary boat to set sail on an extraordinary adventure.

tore da. ore ga kokoro no omoi.

---

Wtheck, western novels are seriously ludicrous sometimes.

Five minutes ago:

I hate you, you little annoying bitch.
I hate you too. You evil looking murderer.

Five minutes later:

Oh I love you, I knew from first sight that such a beautiful woman like you can't be a bitch.


What. The. Heck.

Sorry Shing, can't say it has lived up to my expectations from how you depicted it. -____-

Nisio Isin ftw.

---

Uhh. I think I stubbed my toe.

No comments: