Monday, October 5, 2009

I <3 Cesc.

Went over to Jon's place to watch Chelsea vs Liverpool with Koks, the Ngais and the Nguis.

As only 2 of the 7 gathered were supporters of either team, it turned out more like a joke fest than competitive spectacle.

---

Carragher looks like Jim Carey.

Benayoun is a skeleton.

Skrtel is an alien.

Skrtel is also a Pokemon.

Drogba looks like an Indonesian maid.

Malouda looks even more like an Indonesian maid.

Hilario is hilarious.

---

"Carragher is constipating on the floor wei."
"Nola, he waiting for Gerrard to come touch him."

"Walao, this Drogba, a bit then fall to the floor liau."
"Nola, he waiting for Terry to come touch him. Terry says: 'Drogba, don't worry, I'll massage you intimately later."
"Nola, Terry says: 'Drogba, don't act la, nobody's watching!"

"What is Skrtel doing wei!?"
"Skrtel is evolving! Press B to cancel! Skrtel has evolved into, Wrteltel!"

"What is Skrtel doing again wei!?"
"Skrtel is evolving-"
"SKRTEL USES BUBBLEBEAM! Anelka's speed fell by one level."

*Free-kick/Corner-kick*
"Diaby's gonna appear and head in a goal."
*Someone headers*
"OMG DIABY!"

*Free-kick/Corner-kick*
"Later Diaby's gonna come out."
"You think what, Kanye West ah?"
"Diaby, Diaby, I like you and I'ma let you finish-"
"Nola, it's Terry, Terry, I like you and I'ma let you finish, but did you know? DIABY SCORED THE BEST OWN GOAL OF ALL TIME!!!"

*Drogba falls down and writhes in pain*
"I'M GONNA SUE YOU, MAID ABUSE! MAID ABUSE!"

*Drogba falls down and his head collides with a Liverpool player's behind*
"HALP HALP, HE PUT HIS ASS ON MY HEAD! But I like."

*Mimics interviewer and Drogba*
"So Drogba, what do you have to say about the match?"
"Benayoun, good!" (Benayoun missed a one-on-one.)

*Mimics interviewer and Drogba*
"So Drogba, what do you have to say about the match?"
"I'm very happy. They treat me very nice. I think I can get bonus today. And maybe no need do dishes tomorrow."

"Eh? Hilario stand beside Drogba but never say anything?!?!"
"What you expect him to say? 'Hilario, please tell us a joke!?'"
"Hi, my name is Hilario. Isn't that hilarious!?!? HOHOHOHO!"

---

lolfest.

---

On another note.

6-2 to the Gunners! :D

No comments: