Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to School.

Headed back to good ol' Damansara for reunion dinner. Not a lot of people that I don't get to meet much nowadays turned up, sadly. So didn't get to catch up with anyone much, only Andrea I guess, and she's not even my ex-classmate, lol!


That's me and sze being lazyworms! Heh. Talked with many teachers, and generally met quite a few people, though mostly juniors. I guess it's true that people's affinity towards their alma mater slowly fade with time. :|

Where's your sense of belonging!

The seniors didn't turn up but quite a good deal of the younger ones turned up. Was still relatively fun to watch the changes in people though. :D

And... After yesterday, I can safely conclude that Wai Seng is damn pat and Andrea is damn sampat.

=="

Cheerio.

No comments: