Monday, September 7, 2009

300.

No, I did not rewatch 300 or something.

That would be madness!


...




MADNESS? THIS IS THE 300th POST!


*PRESSES 'PUBLISH POST' BUTTON WITH RAGE AND LETS OUT A MIGHTY ROAR!*


---

Come to think of it, there is another resolution to my previous post.

It's crazily reckless and of utmost risk.

But I'd do it.

Life is not so bleak after all!

---

Sushi Zanmai has awesome sushi, but the rice is very mehhh...

---

A month ago. I got into an accident involving vehicles. I broke the motorcycle's 'windshield' and had to fork out RM50, probably not enough, but that's all I had. At least nobody was injured.

A month from then, which is now. My dad got into an accident, this time involving a lorry. The lorry dented my father's car's bonnet badly, and he paid RM200, hardly enough, but that's all he had. At least nobody was injured.

What goes around comes around eh?

Be grateful.

No comments: