They say I like to:
- Jump around shouting people's name without actually having anything to say.
- Stare 'intensely' at people while walking past them.
- Hide in corners and ambush people.
- Poke people when they are most unaware.
- Tickle people when they are vulnerable to attack.
- Quote people who spoke brilliant (or not) words.
- Tell them "Wow you've grown taller!"
- Build up and hype up a nothing thing.
- Mislead others into believing stupid things.
- Mess up people's hair.
- Act gangster.
- Scold myself.
- Think and talk in innuendos.
(EDIT: Not in the malicious sense la. Had people questioning me lol.)
- Use weird metaphors.
- Cycle in the night or the early mornings where nobody is around.
- Keep everything to myself yet hint that I want to say something at the same time.
- Play 'Hard to get.' (not in the conventional sense.)
- Message people when everybody is supposed to be asleep.
- Lie down in the middle of nowhere.
- Do 'sudden attacks' and shock people.
- Prove people wrong.
- Climb stuff.
- Act all serious when I say lame stuff.
- Act all lame when I say serious stuff.
- Laugh at myself.
- Termenung and let my mind wander.
- Mutter gibberish out of nowhere.
- Start conversations with a weird line.
- Sing songs which consists of very weird lyrics.
- Modify well known songs to become songs which consists of very weird lyrics.
- Pretend I cannot see some people. (usually due to my eye level being quite high up.)
- Pretend I'm speaking another language.
- Pretend my wallet is my phone.
- Mess up 'he' and 'she'.
- Mess up 'him' and 'her'.
- (I love to!) Say something smart.
Mmh yeah. I am damn weird huh?
Quote of the day:
"When you brought your index finger close to my face I thought you were just gonna poke me. BUT THEN YOU SUDDENLY STRETCHED OUT YOUR FOUR OTHER FINGERS AND SLAPPED ME!"