Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Quotes From Today.

Quote of the Day:
Self praise is no praise.

Quote of the Gay:
Self gay is damn freaking gay.

Quote of the Ray:
Gamma.

p/s: Alpha and Beta are particles, not rays. AHHAHAHA.

Quote of the Tay: (Fear, the Jaz's and Huaj's of the world!)

...

ESOK KAMI AKAN CHECK RAMBUT!




---

I am always called weird by all my friends.

Some for just being true to myself or letting it all out, and some for completely different and sometimes unknown reasons.

---

Convenient acting seems to be very much in the blood of human behaviour.

---

Some wise man said history was manslaughter.

Well...

Physics was boyslaughter.

I'm very much a boy.

:(


---


"Don't worry. It's not over until the fat lady sings."


*Jung starts to sing*


...

Damn, I'm sorry.

No comments: