Tuesday, September 29, 2009

P R A Y H A R D

How much of a donkey do you need to be to sleep at 9 30 and yet feel ridiculously crap for the whole day? Evidently, however much that is, I am one!

But wait a minute,

Just how much sleep is 'enough sleep'?

I slept at 9 30 yesterday and I still feel like a fat swine that had it's eyelids' pinned open for 4314.2213 hours. Please halp~


----


I am very grateful and probably more than just a little fortunate to have made it to school with just this 'stigmata' wound and an ugly bruise on my knee.


Hmmm, had I been cycling faster or had there been an onrushing car I think I would have been hospitalized or even be afflicted with (I'm sitting on a wooden chair as I write this) fatal wounds.

Have just one point to make today:

Accidents can happen anywhere, anytime and completely out of the blue. They can loom around silently and pounce when you least expect. So while you're at it, be cautious at all times. Fun is all good, but if the danger lights start flashing, please be careful. Never forget the presence of danger in every situation. Safety comes first!


Be grateful in every circumstance, and not for every circumstance.


Which means,

'I'm really glad I'm all well and fine!'

instead of

'WTF WHY THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN TO ME OF ALL PEOPLE!? LOOK AT THAT EMO GUY THERE? WHY NOT HIM!?!? WHY NOT THAT FAT DUDE THERE!?!? HUH HUH HUH? WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?'



p/s: It sucks to have a wounded hand. :(

*grab pencil* OWW!
*grab towel* OWW!
*grab handphone* OWW!
*grab durian* OMGWTFBBQ!?

No comments: