Friday, July 6, 2007

Shing arhhhh. Jung arhhhh. WTF JINWAI?

Me: Eh, you done already? (to jung)

*silent*

Me: EH!

Shing: Huh?

Me: Not talking to you also....

Shing: Oh.

Me: Errr, you done already anot? (to jung)

Me: Woi!

Shing: Huh?

Me: Not talking to you la!

*Shing smacks face, background yells OWWWWW*

Me: Woi Jung!

Jung: HUH? YOU TALKING TO ME?

*liQi smacks face and faints, background screams!*



.........

two blur people.

and wtf, jinwai joining my tuition! omgwtfbbq!

that makes three!





Oh, and today we (me, jou, choong, jane, pik and sarah) went to loongs house, in one car.

That's right.


IN ONE CAR!!!!

Jou: I think I'm in the most uncomfortable position.
Choong: Me too.
Loong: HOHOHO I think I'm in the most comfortable position.

when i get the picture from heru i'ma upload it! ;D

No comments: