Sunday, August 23, 2009

Take Me to Your Heart.

Hmmm, it seems that August is Doomsday Month of 2009.

Everywhere I go, it's Doom and Gloom.


For example:

---

I wake up in the morning, there was no electricity.

Doom and gloom.

I proceed downstairs and turn on my computer. Then I remember there was no electricity. I beremo-emoan and stare at the black empty monitor.

Doom and Gloom.

I got back upstairs to sleep. Remembered there was no electricity, and thus there was no fan. So hot!

Doom and Gloom.

I went to prepare some Milo, poured the powder, poured the hot- wait it's not hot! No hot water.

Doom and Gloom.

I go to the toilet. Had a good time sitting down there. And when I felt relieved, I looked to the right. OH MY GOD THERE WAS NO TOILET PAPER!

Doom and Gloom.

(Remind me again why this reminds me of the 'wash your hands too' song? Hahahahha!)

But there's a silver lining to every cloud! I got to study (!!!) since there was no electricity-supplied appliances to distract me! Whoopieeee!

.... Oddish, Gloom, Vileplum and Bellosom.

---

.... Just kidding, the stories above were fiction.

But reaaaally, why is there a dark cloud hovering above August?

Everyone seems to be troubled in one way or another. (Myself very much included, sadly.)


Despair is very much like a whirlpool or quicksand.
The longer you get stuck in it, the deeper trouble you're in.
Thinking sorrowfully only brings about even more sorrowful thinking.
The more 'sorry-s' you give yourself, the sorrier you'll feel.

You have to take control of your life and its troubles!
You have to make an effort to rise beyond the sadness and release yourself, not dwell on the past and drown yourself.
Think deeply, is it worth continuing being sad? Life goes on, man!
Since you've had some bad days, why not lets just try to make the coming days happy days!


There's a silver lining to every cloud.

I've had some torrid time for a few days now, but I think I'm slowly regaining my balance.

You can do it too!


So please ah people. August has claimed enough victims liau.

Please be:

"WAH TODAY SUNSHINE SO BRILLIANT! GONNA BE GOOD DAY MAN! LETS JOM BERSERONOK! I AM THE PAPA OF ALL HAPPINESS! ^^V"

Instead of:

"Oh my, the weather is vegetably and horribly terrible today. The painful, cruel UV-rays are striking against my skin. Those violent things. Ah, I better hide in my house."

And not like this too:

"OH DEAR GOD, I'M GONNA DIE. THE SUNSHINE, IT'S AN INVITATION TO HELL, THE BURNING RAYS.... I KNOW IT! YOU'RE THRUSTING ME TO THE ENDLESS VOID OF DESPAIR! SO CRUEL THAT YOU USE SUCH A ILLUMINATING LIGHT AS A FACADE TO LURE ME INTO THE BLAZING DEPTHS OF HADES! NO WAY! me gonna go emo first. ciao."


Please la, how old are you? 17?

... Oh, I am.


---


Hmmm, it somehow feels like I didn't write this.... :(

Goddamn August.

---

And 'light bulb' ah, don't worry, it's okay. Actually it's thank you.

If you weren't there, we wouldn't have been able to see each other la.

Since we two so black!

Hahahahha. Cheerio. : )

No comments: