Thursday, August 6, 2009

Got To Open My Eyes to Everything.

I always get good dreams (possibly thanks to my imagination and creativity).

And it really sucks to wake up to life sometimes.


---


You can dream all you want.

But one day you have to come back down to earth.

Life is not a dream.

Dreams will always be better than life.

But unfortunately, we live in life, not dreams.

Idealism is the painter of a prettier picture.

Realism is the merciless truth of the world.

And in truth, I hate this world we live in.

Yet, I am an idealist who aspires to change the world.



---


Pameran Kerjaya is full of shit. I don't want to elaborate. It makes me boil over.


---


Thank you to the three stooges for trying to cheer me up today.

The weird lala cheerleader, the annoying black kid and the geeky girl.

:)


---


I hate how tactless I can be sometimes.

No comments: