Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007: My favourite posts!

5) SLIDESHOW @ PAWS

Camwhore? O_o

WARNING: ALOT OF PICS AHEAD.

DISCLAIMER: FICTION AHEAD!

Let's start with...



! PAWS !

me jou jin jung yanyun

"Are you sure this is the right one? I expected something more. O_o"

"It is la...."

"Let's go register..."


"LiQi i sit on you!" *horny face*

"Don't try anything funny or I'll shoot you! O_o"



"Damn he's so hot, I love him!"

[Photo removed cuz jung says he look stoo sohai to be seen in public.]

"WHAT? YOU LOVE ME!?!?!?!"



"Ya right... like in your dreams..."



*Angry* "I MORE GENG THAN YOU!"



"Paiseh.... Don't think so, proof it by doing this...."



"Errrr, that's too hard! I'll proof to you by smiling!!!"



"Right.... try again..."



"Oh boy..."



"Even I smile better than you...!"

"What're you doing down there anyway?"

"AHH I DUNO!!! TAKE PIC WITH ME!"

"Okay."



"Nice teeth."



"Of course, mine is nicer."



*both sandwich me in anger.*



"Hmmm, what should I do..."



"I EAT U!!!"



"And i go jail..." =[


-THE END-


Must be gayest post I've written. O_o

Quote of the day:

Me and jin walking to secret recipe.

Unknowingly, both look at the blood and chocolate cardboard at the same time.

"STUPID SHOW!"
"STUPID SHOW!"

Same time. lol.

"High Five wei!"

[Usually girls will go jinx all over. guys go like... high 5 man...] Lol.

No comments: