Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Eventful.

Jinwai and John's birthday eve was quite eventful for me.

Curse of the J!?!

After school, I went ou with Jou, Joel, Sze and KOKIBAI, and he who must not be named (or the world will turn gay.)

So, we went to KFC because of Sze's INSATIABLE HUNGER for KFC.

It had to be cured somehow. Being the amat caring boyfriend, Koks decided to organize a school trip to KFC!

Lawatan sambil belajar ke KFC, One Utama.

Registration fee: RM 6.00
Pay to : LiQi of course.


just kidding. it didn't happen that way. because sze had reaal bad craving for KFC, we just sort of went there to had impromptu lunch.

ALL FOUR OF THEM PONTENG HOUSE PRACTICE!

lawl. well, they just took attendance and left.

hahahahahha.

On a side note, there were two other small kids from yellow house that left early as well. Hmmm.



Seems like fun ain't it?

Yeah, well, we happened to walk into some of our friends.

As an example, I met a girl near Burger King. I only heard someone calling my name. Looking at that direction, was a girl that looked somewhat farmiliar. (Mind you, I wasn't wearing my spectacles.)

"Ah Hello!" *squints and looks closer*
"It's Eunice la dumb!"
"OH!" *runs up escalator to greet her*

Yeah. So we had a short talk and parted.


And then, we met afro coach Kenny's brother, Kevin.
So he talked with his kawan baik Kokwengto!
Apparently I was right that time around. He was working at TGIF!
No wonder I thought the waiter looked farmiliar.


Anyhow, we finally reached out much sought after destination. The sacred shine of the Kenya Fried Camels!

Yep, so we savoured on the delicious chickens (or was it camels?) there.

We had a talk of buns.
(Just a vague memory, might be very inaccurate.)

Joel Jung Me Jou Sze Kok

Are you eating that bun? Otherwise give me.
*Nod*
Oh okay. (Mistook the nod for "I'm eating")
Take it la.
He want to eat!
Nola, he said you can take it.
Jung Kiang say he can!?!?! Impossible!
Okay, I'll take it.
Yes Joel, take it!
Yes! And savour it! Savour the bun!
Eww that sounds really wrong.
JOEL, YOU MUST SINK YOUR TEETH DEEP IN THE BUN! LICK JUNG'S BUN!!!!
EEEYEERRR!
Erm, I'm imagining something that I shouldn't be imagining.
OMG SZE!!! WHAT ARE YOU IMAGINING! PERVERT!
OMG SZEEE!!! KOKWENG SAVE HER!
It's just a bun la wei. I have no idea how you all relate it to the errmmm.. That. And melons also.
EEEWWWWW!
BITE THE BUN HARDDDDD!!!
POUR SAUCE ON THE BUN!
OMG WEIII!!!!
COME ON JOEL, BITE THE BUN!!!!
EH IT'S JUST A BUN LA WEI! Dang fine I'll call it bread!
*Joel finished the bun*
Why you eat so slow?
Full liau.
You don't want that liau?
Don't want la.
GIVE JOEL THE BUN THAT HE'S HUNGRY FOR! HE HAS TO QUENCH HIS HUNGER!
Quench is thirst la. Hunger is..... Satisfy.
GIVE JOEL THE BUN THAT HE'S HUNGRY FOR! HE HAS TO SATISFY HIS NEEDS! HE'S A MAN!
OMG LA LIQI!

Something like that. My memory kinda sucks. Should have much more.


Okay, after that, we parted. Me and Jung were going home. Sze and Koks going back to school. Jou & Joe going to get Jinwai's present.

Yep so we left.

When I was about to reach home.

"OH SHIT I LEFT MY BOOKS SOMEWHERE!" I silently thought to myself.

I prayed immediately it was still around. Because lost SPBT books are troublesome.
I took a bath and immediately rode my bike back to One Utama.
Enlisting the help of my friend's memory. I managed to track it down to just one place, KFC.

I asked the overly-perky receptionist,

"Kak, saya lupa bawa-"
"Ya, kamu lupa bawa buku kamu balik tadi."
*Phew*
"Tetapi ada orang dah ambil lah, dia kata dia kawan."

I msged the rest.

No sign.

I GOT SCREWED!

















Just kidding. The books were still there, and she took them out and handed it back to me.

Thanks a lot, Lord!

Yep, that's how it went and I went home and slept.
Right now I'm still suffering from fatigue. Hopefully it will recede soon enough.

I then went for Physikos tuition.



When I was about to sleep.

I did something I never thought I'd ever be brave enough to do (yet).

"I was a step in life I had to take sooner or later." - I told myself.

It worked well to comfort me. But deep down I knew best, I was very worried and very afraid.

Don't screw with me, you have no idea how much courage it took me to say that.


At least, the end result was not the worst case scenario. I am glad nonetheless. Things are still normal as they were before. But I've stepped a foot forward. That's an improvement, no?

Looking forward to an eventful year.

No comments: