Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pessimist Emo Kias.

[emo]

Today when I woke up, I found out I was all alone in my bed. I immediately broke down and cried.

Where are you?

Why is there shit in my pants?

Yesterday was a sad day, I really slit my wrists when I tried to attract attention.

It is still bleeding profusely right now. Doctor says it'll take seventeen years to recover fully. Why doctor, why? Why must you drown me in the pool of reality and let me plummet down the depths of despair and sadness.... The void of darkness is beginning to consume me...

This feeling.... You will never understand... This itchiness..... This restlessness...

I need to wash my hair!

People like you won't understand, you don't have to be emo and can wash your hair everyday... Whereas I have to keep my emo image up... Having messy hair and really deep eye bags... Only then can I express my true lifestyle...

This agony is too much... I can't take this pain anymore.. Where's my trusty and not rusty knife?!?!?!

Ah there it is.... *slits wrist*

Ahh....

Wait... WHERE'S MY CAMERA!?!??!?!?!

There it is..

Now, where's my hand?



"B da way u r.. no matter wad i'l owiz b there 4 u when u nid me.. Dats da way im gona love u if i cant get u bak"


[/emo]



Sing some I Feel Pretty plz.

Or maybe for Wong Seng, sing some This Is Why I'm Hot.

It'll help you.

Oh and by the way, learn to spell well, I don't know where you live, but I doubt many people are attracted to people who

Taip Laik Diz, yu mite tink itz so kool but relly it izn't.



To be honest, I don't hold any prejudice against emo people. Why should I?

As long as you're human, there are bound to be times where you're feeling blue. But some people are taking it too far... Hurting yourself?

Are you out of your mind?

I do not know what kind of trauma some of you have met, but that's just irrational.

Mindless.

Think about those that care about you.

No comments: